Monday, November 16, 2009

Recipish: Mozmatach pasta salad


A few days ago, I whipped up a quick pasta salad that, quite honestly, turned out to be a whole lot better than I expected. It's simply gemelli pasta, halved grape tomatoes, mozzerella pearls and chopped fresh spinach. I tossed it with a bit of Parmesan Asiago Light Balsamic Vinaigrette by Kraft and voila. An incredibly tasty lunch. I even had another cup of it for dinner. And breakfast the next day. I didn't track the calories or carbs or whatever, but I kept my serving size confined to that cup you see sitting there. It's about the size of a standard coffee mug. 8 oz?


Either way, it was very good. I even managed to get the family to eat some, too. I didn't think they'd ever willingly eat spinach.


Recipish- n. It's like a recipe, but doesn't involve any measurements or health information. In fact, it's essentially a list of ingredients, which is how we roll around here. I leave it to you, the chef, to figure out how much of what is good for you and your tastebuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment