Sunday, November 15, 2009

An interesting thing happened to me yesterday. On a whim, I weighed myself. I wasn't due for a weigh in until today, but I thought "Hey, I'm naked. I haven't eaten yet. I've been to the bathroom. Let's check some numbers." I was fully prepared for a small raise, possibly even a small loss. I was not, however, prepared for what I saw on the scale.

I was down 3.2 pounds.

I know, right? Crazy! Considering that was a 2 day loss, I've got two explanations.

1) There was more water weight than I had expected following my Monthlies and, once finished, the rest of the water made its exit. This would mean that during the time I was happy just maintaining, I actually lost weight and couldn't tell for all of the bloating. Love being a girl. Love it. Love. It.

2) The batteries on my scale are going.

So, that's where I'm at. While I know I should be weighing myself today, I think I'm going to just take the numbers from yesterday and use them as unexpected motivation to keep up the good work until the officially official weigh in on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment