Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gack.

I've been up for nearly two hours and the nausea is just now beginning to subside so that I can eat something. Unfortunately, all we have for breakfast is Apple Cinnamon Cheerios or eggs and toast. While I could just scramble an egg quickly and have it on a slice of toast, the eggs are from the neighbor's incredibly free range chickens (and by that, I mean they're usually in my yard, just wandering around and munching on whatever seeds I planted) and I'm not comfortable yet eating something that didn't come from a farmer. K, however, had no problems adding them into the pancakes he and the girls ate a few mornings ago. The Cheerios don't sound very appealing either, so I think I'm going to have a piece of toast with pumpkin butter and a glass of OJ. It's times like this when having those Slim-Fast shakes on hand is beneficial. I know I should eat. I know I have to get my energy kick started so that I can make it through the day without being a lump but just walking into the kitchen turns my stomach.

Maybe I'll just grab an apple and make a break for my office.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!

    You should know it took me weeks to get up the nerve to push the shutter button. I got the nerve up after reading a book that talks about loving yourself. I going to be blogging about it tomorrow.

    I'm looking forward to flowing you on your journey.

    - Kitty

    ReplyDelete